You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Long shelf life
- Readily gunnable both at low (+5 °C) and high (+ 40 °C) temperatures
- Rapid crosslinking: quickly becomes tack-free and crack resistant
- Flexible at low (- 40 °C) and high temperatures (+ 100 °C) following cure
- Adheres excellently to glass, vitrified surfaces, ceramic tiles, many plastics and most paints
- Sealant for a variety of DIY applications
- Suitable for many general industrial sealing and bonding uses
WACKER® GP - GENERAL PURPOSE is usually supplied in standard size cartridges that fit all standard caulking guns.